Let’s face it. Today is one of those days.
The days are long, but the years are short.
While I’m off putting out some fires and igniting some new ones, I leave you with a few suggestions to make this day better — in essence, happier.
There’s just one catch. Not one of them is about you.
- Walk into a room before 11am? Say “good morning” to everyone you see.
- Someone rushing for the elevator? Hold it for them.
- Feeling the blood rush to your face with anger? Let it go.
- Driving and someone wants to cross the street? Let them.
- Think your colleague needs some caffeine before the next meeting? Stand up and get them some.
- Counting the minutes until lunchtime? Get up and ask someone for their feedback on your work.
- Lethargy setting in before gym-time? Call a friend and motivate them to work out more.
- That cupcake calling your name? Give it away to someone else. (Evil, I know.)