The Beginner’s Guide to Write Like You Are Meant To
“Wish I had read this writing guide years ago before I started my blog.
Absolutely inspiring & strong. Recommended for all writers!”
- Super Earnest Reader
Here’s an amazing idea: you can write the way you always wanted and get the readers you always dreamed of — just by writing like your true self.
Most writers out there are struggling to make ends meet, thinking of different ways to string together words to fit a new audience or a new project. In reality, though, all a writer needs to do is hone in on their own voice, their own way of telling it how it is, their own method of putting words together.
The good news is that this is very possible. This guide will help you get there!
Writers tell it best! I’ve interviewed fellow writers (both successful and up-and-coming) on how they found their true voice. The superstar writers that will help you lead the way include:
- Julien Smith, author of the wildly popular, The Flinch
- Phil Simon, author of The Age of the Platform
- Antonella Saravia, up-and-coming blogger and writer
You will learn to:
- Captivate yourself and your audience all at once
- Figure out how to connect best with readers
- Learn what writing voice feels most light & natural to you
- Draw aspects of your true personality into your writing
- 30 pages of writing tips and tricks
- 3 workbooks to let your true writing voice shine through
- 1 mp3 interview with a successful writer
- 15 minute consultation with yours truly!
When you purchase Find Your Voice, you will receive the tools you need to become the writer you were always meant to be. This includes:
- eBook PDF
- Case Studies of Successful Authors
- 3 Workbooks
- Video on self-publishing
- MP3 interview with a freelance writer
- BONUS BOOK: To Be or Like to Be
What readers are saying:
Michael Goes: ”Just a short note to tell you how very much I enjoyed reading some of your posts. I don’t recall the path that led me to your door Marcella, but I am very grateful that it did and you can consider me a big fan.”
Katy of DesignedGood.com: “I thought [your content] were incredibly useful and have been really relevant to the way I’ve been trying to frame my strategy … I have found your advice to be concrete and practical throughout.”
Anders Vaerge: “She radiates energy and enthusiasm to those around her. I am convinced that Marcella is so skilled and smart and persistent that she is really diminishing what is left to chance greatly.”
Breakdown of the e-book chapters:
This e-book is a short and sweet kick in your writer-pants. There are no long-winded passages or jargon-filled suggestions. It’s all condensed to tips and tricks you can digest and easily implement.
In case you are wondering what’s inside the e-book, here’s a list of what’s included by chapter:
- So, you want to find your voice?
- Option A — You Don’t Find Your Voice
- Option B — Your Find Your True Voice
- Write just like you are speaking out loud
- The Bathroom Test
- The Friend Test
- Time to develop some bravery
- Cover topics that feel light, not limiting
- Stick to your curiosity
- Focus on the purpose
- Serve your audience by helping them
- Tell a story
- Connect the dots
I hope you enjoy this e-book I’ve put together on how I found my writing voice. If you enjoy it or know someone who might, please pass it along with the following link:
Click to tweet: Just found my voice with @marcinator! Start writing like you were meant to.