Episode #2 of The Perpetual Vacation Podcast is now live & ready for you to listen to.
Today is testament to the idea that times actually does fly. It’s been an entire year since I got married, and I have a lot to say about it.
In this episode of The Perpetual Vacation Podcast, you’ll hear about:
- What a “jetpack” is in today’s world
- How important peers and support groups truly are
- The effects of clarity on creativity
- Ways difficult commitments (like marriage) help your projects
- How to use a little thanks to launch you to success
Honestly? This podcast episode is an excuse for me to talk about how grateful and amazed I am at the past year. Within the last 365 days, I have:
- gotten married (without actually being married)
- started a new job (and quit)
- launched my own company
- written a book
- traveled and met incredible people
I want to share with you all that I have learned and picked up along the way. Enjoy this little thanksgiving come early!
You can listen to this episode here (The Perpetual Vacation Podcast #2) or subscribe on iTunes.
If you want to follow along on my quest to live a perpetual vacation, sign up here: